The 5 day lockdown for Perth, Peel and South West regions will end as planned. From 6pm, Friday 5th February 2021, the following will come into effect:
- Perth and Peel will enter into a post-lockdown transition period until 12.01am, Sunday 14th February.
- South West will return to pre-lockdown conditions
Perth & Peel Requirements
- Wearing a mask when in public and while at work, unless exempt or for vigorous outdoor exercise
- All businesses can reopen (except the casino and nightclubs)
- 4sq/m capacity rule in place for businesses and venues, up to a maximum of 150
- Visits to aged care and disability care facilities restricted to compassionate grounds (if you work with people in these areas you will not yet be able to see these clients)
- Only essential travel permitted in and out of the Perth and Peel regions to other parts of WA.
If you leave the Perth and Peel regions to other parts of the state, you must continue to wear a mask.
As always, please ensure you are following the government's website as changes can happen quickly and the most up-to-date information will be found on their website.5th February 2021