Victoria has today announced that a snap, circuit breaker lockdown will be enforced from 11:59pm Friday 12th February, 2021 until 11:59pm Wednesday 17th February, 2021.
The DHHS website has announced the following for health care professionals:
- allied health services provided by allied health professionals working in private practice providing care through telehealth and other virtual care options.
This means that all therapists have to work from home via telehealth or other virtual options. If you cannot work via telehealth, then you are not permitted to work.
Face marks must be worn indoors and outdoors except if at home, or if an exemption applies.
Mobile Clinic Services
Mobile Clinic Services are unable to operate at this time. If you cannot work from home via telehealth, you are not permitted to work.
Information for Practitioners who Dispense Herbs
For those that dispense herbs, if you cannot make the formulas on site (i.e. at home), then the prescriptions will have to be organised through a dispensary and distributed through a courier or postal service.
There is a 5km travel limit in place of primary residence. Please stay at home unless
- Shopping for necessary goods and services (one person per household, per day)
- Caregiving or compassionate reasons
- Essential work or permitted education
- Exercise (can leave for two hours of exercise)
- Other specific reasons (specific exemptions apply)