As of 11:59pm tonight (July 1st), the following post codes / suburbs will be returned to stage 3 lockdown restrictions for four weeks.
- 3012: Brooklyn, Kingsville, Maidstone, Tottenham, West Footscray
- 3021: Albanvale, Kealba, Kings Park, St Albans
- 3032: Ascot Vale, Highpoint City, Maribyrnong, Travancore
- 3038: Keilor Downs, Keilor Lodge, Taylors Lodge, Watergardens
- 3042: Airport West, Keilor Park, Niddrie
- 3046: Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park
- 3047: Broadmeadows, Dallas, Jacana
- 3055: Brunswick South, Brunswick West, Moonee Vale, Moreland West
- 3060: Fawkner
- 3064: Craigieburn, Donnybrook, Mickelham, Roxburgh Park, Kalkallo
As per the instructions Premier’s instructions, the reasons residents of these suburbs are permitted to leave their homes are as follows:
1) Shopping for food or supplies
2) Care and care giving
3) Work or school
4) Daily exercise
As health practitioners, if it is not possible for you to work from home you are still permitted to provide your services from your normal place of work according to this ruling.
We also recommend that you review the ANTA COVID-19 Guide to reduce the risk and spread of infection in the clinical setting which can be found HERE.
The impact of rulings such as this obviously have the potential to impact all of us in our businesses, and as your professional association we are always here to provide support and guidance wherever possible.