The ANTA National Bursaries have been established to encourage and assist students to maximise the opportunities provided in their education and assist students to achieve their aims and goals in natural therapies. ANTA believes that as far as possible a student's financial situation should not be an impediment in the pursuit of a career in natural therapies.
- ANTA has increased the Student Bursary Awards to a total of $12,000 each year
- 12 students will each receive an ANTA Bursary Award of $1,000
- Students who receive the $1,000 award will also receive 12 months free ANTA membership (to be applied upon approval of full membership)
- In addition, the panel will be awarding a number of ANTA memberships to high quality assignments that miss out on the Bursary Award of $1,000
- The closing date for lodging your assignment with ANTA is 31st July and recipients will be announced in October/November
The opportunity for students to receive an ANTA Bursary Award has significantly increased and students are encouraged to lodge their Bursary submission before 31st July.
If you are an ANTA Student Member you are eligible to apply for an ANTA Bursary Award. All you have to do to apply is send us an assigment you have completed as part of your studies. An assignment you have completed relative to an ANTA modality could be worth $1,000!
**Bursary Award submissions are limited to one assignment per student